Monday, May 25, 2009
THIS IS THE
100TH POST
WOOO

okok i know i took quite long to achieve this
but i nt daily blogger leh
haha
ok that is nt sumthin to be very happy about
MYE RESULTS
all pass except a maths
sian sian sian
I WANT BETTER!!!
I WANT AT LEAST 60 FOR ALL
ok i cant talk alone muz work harder
this time onli abt 3-4 60 n above
ya so around halfway only

OMG HOW CAN ADAM LAMBERT LOSE?
HE OWNS THE WHOLE AMERICAN IDOL THING
but nvm
great singers do not need the idol trophy
I WILL BUY HIS ALBUM......maybe nt cuz can dl FREE!!!
ps la i cheapo mah
HOHO
holiday training plus lessons =
NO HOLIDAY AT ALL
nvm la in order to do better we muz move on like this
if not sure jialat
im sure within half year more
alot ppl will do well
n o levels will be CHICKEN FEED
18:40